The UN Women Fiji Multi-Country Office has released a call for Expressions of Interest from civil society organisations across the Pacific to support UN Women’s work.
Through the call for EOIs, UN Women will identify and undertake capacity assessments of CSOs across our thematic areas which will streamline the process of identifying and contracting implementing partners.
UN Women Fiji MCOs programmatic areas currently include:
- Women’s Economic Empowerment
- Women’s Political Empowerment and Leadership
- Ending Violence Against Women and Girls
- Gender and Protection in Humanitarian Action, climate change and disaster risk reduction
- Normative – Advancing Gender Equality.
Expressions of Interest are to be submitted by Sunday 29 September 2019.
Any questions about this call for EOIs should be directed to email@example.com
The call for EOIs is advertised here: https://asiapacific.unwomen.org/en/about-us/procurement