(Deadline extended to 30 June 2021)
The Asia Pacific Forum (APF) is a coalition of national human rights institutions (NHRIs) who work together to build an Asia Pacific region where everyone can enjoy human rights.
The APF’s strategy focuses on building stronger NHRIs – including through bringing its members together, and building partnerships with others, to tackle some of the most serious and complex human rights challenges facing the region.
To contribute to this mission, the APF will facilitate bringing together representatives of intergovernmental mechanisms (IGMs) and NHRIs to enhance the effectiveness and engagement of IGMs in South-East Asia and the Pacific sub-regions to address key human rights issues relating to the environment and climate change.
The APF is seeking the expertise of a consultant to:
– Design, develop and facilitate two blended learning courses – one in each sub-region – to strengthen the capacity of NHRIs to address human rights issues relating to the environment and climate change. Each blended learning course will include an online learning component and a face-to-face workshop.
Is 300mg of seroquel a lot
– Facilitate and mentor two online communities of practices – one in each sub-region – to support NHRI to NHRI social learning and collaboration on human rights issues relating to the environment and climate change.
– Provide technical support, expert advice, facilitation and mentoring to NHRIs and IGM representatives on four national (local) projects.
– Provide technical, expert advice and facilitation for six dialogues – three in each sub- region – between NHRIs and the IGMs, in particular the ASEAN Inter-Governmental Commission on Human Rights (AICHR) and the PIF.
– Provide technical support, expert advice and facilitation of joint collaborative initiatives, including a joint policy or outcomes paper, between the NHRIs and their respective IGMs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
The consultant will have the following:
Para que serve a pomada flutivate
– High-level technical expertise advising on human rights laws and policies relating to the environment and climate change.
– Demonstrated experience in designing and developing content and delivering capacity development activities on the topic of human rights, the environment and climate change.
– Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience working with NHRIs and sub-regional mechanisms in the South-East Asia and Pacific sub-regions.
– Strong diplomacy skills, cultural and political understanding as well as demonstrated experience facilitating high level engagement and relationship building amongst diverse stakeholders.
– Excellent facilitation, communication and writing skills.
Additionally, the consultant will need to:
– Act in a professional manner and adhere to the APF Code of Conduct
– Work effectively and deliver outputs on time
– Be flexible and open to working in a complex environment with a small team
– Have awareness of gender considerations when undertaking work
Please refer to the Request for Proposal on the APF website for further details: https://www.asiapacificforum.net/news/request-proposal-environmental-rights-and-climate-change-expert-consultant/
Email your quotation/proposal to email@example.com by 17:00 (AEST) 30 June 2021.