This review was requested by the Pacific Region Infrastructure Facility (PRIF) Management Committee and managed by the PRIF Coordination Office. The project involved a desk review of policies and project documents coupled with consultations with PRIF agency representatives and staff from a few other agencies working in the Pacific. There are three objectives:
- to collate information about how gender concerns are considered and managed in PRIF Infrastructure programs and identify areas of good practice
- to identify lessons to enhance gender-responsive planning and management in Pacific infrastructure projects, and
- to provide practical recommendations that will improve PRIF’s capacity to support Pacific governments and other partners in planning, managing, monitoring and evaluating gender responsive infrastructure projects.
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THIS RESEARCH:
- Date Published: August 30, 2016
- Language published in: English
- Search keywords: PRIF, desk review, gender mainstreaming