The Samoa Family Health and Safety Study (SFHSS) is a component of the larger Pacific Multi-site Study of the Effects of Violence Against Women on Family Health and Safety, which is a joint research initiative of the Secretariat of the Pacific Community (SPC) and the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA).
The Multi-site study follows the methodology of the World Health Organization (WHO) Multicountry Study of Women’s Health and Domestic Violence, and uses questionnaires based on those developed by WHO.
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THIS RESEARCH:
- Publisher: Pacific Community (SPC)
- Organisation commissioning the research: SPC
- Date Published: December 30, 2006
- Language published in: English
- Search keywords: Family Health and Safety Study, VAW, Violence, Prevalence, Samoa