The end of programme evaluation of the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) Gender Equality in Political Governance (GEPG) was conducted at the end of phase one. It assessed how the GEPG programme impacted and helped to progress the implementation of regional and national commitments to gender equality in political governance in up to fifteen participating countries of the Pacific region.
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THIS RESOURCE:
- Other Authors: Sivia Qoro, Anne Waiko, Ruth Maetala, Toco Mara
- Organisation commissioning the research: UN Women & DFAT
- Date Published: June 29, 2012
- Language published in: English
- Search keywords: Evaluation